BMS launch automated RTA claims portal
In conjunction with Claims Technology (CTL) the work has now been completed on automating the claims process for RTA claims. The new system means that law firms will be able to change their operandi in a way that will allow them to continue to run a profitable RTA law firm post the daunting April 2020 reforms, which has been a worry for law firms that rely heavily on their RTA claims work load.
One of the most controversial elements of the Civil Liability Act 2018 is the raising of the small claims limit for personal injury from £1,000 to £2,000 and to £5,000 for RTA-related claims. The legislation also imposes a tariff of fixed damages – significantly reduced from current levels – for soft-tissue injuries lasting up to two years.
The legal sector has been fiercely critical of the raising of the small claims limit, stating that it will result in people with injuries which significantly affect their quality of life being unable to access justice.
Our new automated system will be able to help you overcome these issues by:
- Reducing the tedious tasks that fee earners have to endure to process a RTA claim.
- Improving cash flow by shortening the time it takes to win a case
How can the new automated system help my law firm?
The Automated AI system can now take direct instructions automatically, completing the following processes:
- Carry out all initial checks, including; AskCuePI, ASKMID checks and ID checks.
- Send out CFA for electronic sign up and automatic chase ups.
- Automatically upload claims to the Portal.
- Automatically arrange medical appointments via the MedCo system.
- Automatically prepare stage two settlement packs.
So if you…
- Wish to increase your income per case by £150
- Save expensive labour costs processing RTA cases
- Be able to assist clients Post April and still enjoy a revenue stream
Our new Automated AI system can help!
There is ZERO COST to use the system – BMS WILL PAY YOU £150 for each case processed through the new automated system!
And it doesn’t stop there…
As a post script CTL and BMS are now working on automating all different types of claims – EL, PL, ID, Clin Neg, HDR and CWI – these models and additional income streams will be rolled out over the next few months.
To save your law firm from the April 2020 reforms and to ultimately make a better profit margin within your RTA claims sector please contact Jordi Plumb at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 03332 127 151 (9AM-5:30PM Monday to Friday).